Serving Size: 1 serving. 210. 0%, Calcium  Nutrition Facts. Nutrition Facts. Personalized health review for Parkview Bacon And Cheddar Brats: 210 calories, nutrition grade (D plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Nutrition Facts. Log In. Nutrition Facts. Nutrition Facts Parkview Cheddar brats . Nutritional information for Parkview Cheddar Brats. Calorie breakdown: 79% fat, 6% carbs, 16% protein. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Parkview Cheddar Brats. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Parkview Parkview - Cheddar Brats. Parkview, 1 link. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. Sign Up. Nutrition Facts; For a Serving Size of (g) How many calories are in Cheddar Brats? Sign Up. Vitamin A  Parkview Cheddar Brats. 16 %8 gProtein. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Log In. There are 210 calories in 1 link (66 g) of Parkview Cheddar Brats. parkview nutrition facts and nutritional information. Get full nutrition facts for other Parkview products and all your other favorite brands. Cheddar Brats Calories. Serving Size: 1 link (66g) Amount Per Serving. 18 g. Carbs. Fat. Cheddar Brats Calories. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Beef & Blue Cheese Uncured Smoked Sausage, Hot Italian Style Uncured Cooked Chicken Sausage, Butterball All Natural Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, Happi Foodi Sausage & Riced Cauliflower Hemp Seed Breakfast Bowl. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for parkview and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Serving Size: 1 link (66g) Amount Per Serving. Nutrition Serving Size: 1 link (66g) Amount per Serving My Daily Value Calories 210 Kcal 12% Total Fat 18 g 29% Saturated Fat 7 g 41% Trans Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 40 mg 13% Sodium 600 mg 26% Total Carbohydrate 4 g 2% Sugars 3 g 4% Added Sugars 3 g 12% Protein 8 g … 210 Cal. Serving Size : 1 link. How does this food fit … Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Daily Goals. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Parkview Cheddar Brats. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. 0%, Iron  2%. Parkview Cheddar Brats. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. parkview nutrition facts and nutritional information. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. 0%, Vitamin C  Comprehensive nutrition resource for Parkview Cheddar Brats. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for parkview and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. 8 g. There are 210 calories in a 1 link serving of Parkview Cheddar Brats. Cheddar Brats Parkview 1 link 210 calories 8 grams carbs 18 grams fat 8 grams protein 0 grams fiber 40.0 mg cholesterol 6.0 grams saturated fat 580 mg sodium 2 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat. Per 1 link (66g): 210 Calories | 18g Fat | 3g Carbohydrates | 0g Fiber | 2g Sugar | 8g Protein | 670mg Sodium | 40g Cholesterol | 0g Potassium. Parkview, 1 brat. 6 %3 gCarbs. ... Cheddar Brats. 8 g. There are 210 calories in a 1 link serving of Parkview Cheddar Brats. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Serving Size: 1 serving. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. 79 %18 gFat. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? 18 g. Carbs. Fat. Amount Per 1 link: Calories: 210 Kcal (879 kJ) Calories from fat : 162 Kcal % Daily Value* Total Fat: 18g: 28%: Saturated Fat: 7g: 35%: Cholesterol: share it. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Parkview Cheddar Brats. There are 210 calories in 1 link (66 g) of Parkview Cheddar Brats. 210. 3 g. Protein. Bacon & Cheddar Brats. Log Food. 3 g. Protein.